Loyaulte Me Lie

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Loyaulte Me Lie
Loyaulte Me Lie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Queen Anne Neville
Queen Anne Neville
Admin
https://plantagenetpastlife.forumotion.com

Anne Neville Memories Empty Anne Neville Memories

Sat May 09, 2020 3:43 pm

1) Anne Memory ~ Me and Isabel I was wearing blue and Isabel green. I was running through Middleham castle and I think Isabel was running after me telling me to stop. I think she said something like “Anne, stop being silly” “Anne stop being so silly” or “slow down” or something similar. I tried regressing myself to a certain memory and this was the one that came up.

2) This memory i had i remember the exact date April 14th 2019 the night of april 13 something in my head kept telling me “im anne” and i prayed i would have another dream and i did in it i was sitting at a table at my old school i got up and went inside my old schools gatehouse looking entrance and went back to 15th century England i saw myself as a short girl wearing a green gown i think so. i also saw a lake clearing in the dream it was foggy but i knew it was a lake i woke up and found it was April 14th the day my past father Richard Neville had died in the battle of barnet and that was the same date the battle started. it is truly a shock to me how i saw these images for about 3 seconds and describe everything so perfectly.

3) Memory ~ My dearest sister Isabel helped me catch only the tiniest little glimpse of a memory i was 4 or 5 in middleham castle i was on the floor playing with some sort of wooden toy? i couldn't see very well since there was a black/dark overlay on the memory i had seen but it was something wooden. I was wearing blue i think. But yea that is the short memory
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum